2 days & 1 Night Mikumi National Park Short Safari
After your breakfast, you will check out of the lodge and go back to Mikumi national park for a morning game drive for a chance to see the Lion and other game hunters as they search for their morning food.
Later on you will exit the Mikumi gate and start your journey back to the city of Dar es Salaam.
Meals - Breakfast & LunchDrop us an email or WhatsApp message for your personalized itinerary program and quote.
This safari is organized by Connect African Safaris – Dar-es-salaam team. A local tour operator with Tala license number 002848. This tour offers you the opportunity to visit the Mikumi National Park which has over time progressed to be a wildlife safari destination filled with amazing activities. Located 283 km west of Dar es Salaam, the park was established in 1964 and up to now is widely considered the country’s 5th largest national park
- A professional English-Speaking Driver/Guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- All park entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Camping Gears for Public Camps
- Transport based on excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Driver’s Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary unlimited drinking water during safari
- 24 hours park fees, Transit fees and crater fees
- International flights
- Additional accommodation at the end of the tour
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Extras at the lodges i.e. Alcoholic and soft drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Tips to drivers and Guides (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Other personal expenses