Enjoy this safari experience to Mikumi National Park & the nearby Masai village which is only about 5 to 6 hours’ drive from Dar-es-Salaam. With 3,230 square kilometers coverage, Mikumi National Park is a well-established national park in Tanzania’s southern tour circuit.
- A professional English-Speaking Driver/Guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Park entrance fees.
- Transport based on excellent 4*4 pop-up roof Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and drive
- International flights
- Additional accommodation at the end of the tour
- The government imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees
- Extras at the lodges i.e., Alcoholic and soft drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet, etc.
- Tips to drivers and Guides (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Other personal expenses