"If you have time for just one trip - make sure it's Kilimanjaro."
The towering snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the most recognizable mountains in Africa. Trekkers who trek to summit it are rewarded with sweeping vistas and rare views, including an opportunity to see some animals up close like zebras, elephants, or giraffes that depends on where they take their safari afterward. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and one of the most famous landmarks on Earth. The journey up to Kilimanjaro can be difficult. However, with the proper planning, it will be an unforgettable experience to see a breathtaking sunrise over Mount Kilimanjaro's snow-capped peaks.
Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the most remarkable journeys you'll ever take in your life. All those who have completed it will tell you that they've felt a great sense of accomplishment from ascending to its peak (which reaches 19,340 ft). The journey up Africa's tallest mountain takes six days as climbers ascend through different ecosystems - including montane forest on day 1, heather moorland, and scrubby desert vegetation at 16kft.; alpine tundra with grasslands around 18000 feet. You're likely to see many animals along the way too.The Zebras grazing among wildebeest herds during lunch breaks, or giraffes winding their necks down over branchless trees seeking out leaves for food.
Through it all, you will likely to have a team of porters carrying your bags (which will be about a quarter of your body weight, or roughly 60lbs full with food and water), ensuring that your hands remain free to climb the steep terrain of solid rock and loose gravel. You may be tempted to give up, but don't let the steep and rocky terrain scare you. Kilimanjaro is a breathtaking backdrop that will make it all worth it in the end.
There are six different routes to the peak, and unlike other mountain ranges, the harder-to-reach trails don't necessarily mean a more difficult climb. The Marangu Route is the most popular of them all (tourists make up about 90% of those who attempt Kili) and it will take you seven days to get to Uhuru Peak, the summit of Kilimanjaro.
So if you're looking for an adventure that won't break your bank account and want to set foot outside our solar system while still staying close to home then book yourself onto this epic African safari and be among the brave that have concurred Kilimanjaro.
- Private transport from the hotel to the Parks gate (starting point for the climb), and transport back to the hotel after the climb
- 2 Nights Hotel the night before and the night after the climb, with breakfast included
- Qualified medical guides
- Hut fees
- Kilimanjaro VAT( value added tax)
- Salaries for Guides, cook and porters.
- Pickup and drop off to the Kilimanjaro airport
- All National Park entry fees
- All camping fees
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
- Rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Park rescue team fees)
- Government taxes
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Evacuation services
- Friendly and competent Trained Mountain Guides, assistant guides, porters and professional cook.
- 3 full fresh meals daily. We provide fresh food on the mountain in plentiful and well prepared by skilled professional cook (we also consider your choice of food that you would prefer -Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian). Menu especially designed for climbers.
- Hot drinks on the mountain and Hot water for washing will be providing everyday on the mountain.
- Supplementary Portable Oxygen and Complete First Aid Kit (used in case of emergency only)
- Pulse oxy-meter carried by all chief guides
- 3-4 liters of mineral/treated water (per Climber) provided daily during the climb
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$ 300 to US$ 350 per hiker - depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen) ORTip to your guides, porters and cook. The recommended for this is $ 20 head guide per day, $ 20 per assistant guide per day, $ 15 per cook per day & $ 10 per porter per day. This can be split between each Client in the climb.
- Personal Hiking/Trekking gears (Some Gears are available for Rent)
- Snacks& personal medicine
- Optional tours (Short safari after climb can be arranged with extra cost
- Extra porter, for excess gear, perday$15